ALL OF US

QUALITY LABEL PRIZE

QUALITY LABEL PRIZE
Recognition to our effort

WORKING TOGETHER

Our Stadium

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hey! My name is Kamila. I from Poland from Inowrocław. I want to write aboutour new city stadium and my sports results. So I’m doing athletics and I enjoy doing it. Most suited to racing at 100 m long jump. My record for a distance of 100 meters is 14.39 seconds and in the long jump is 4 meters 40 centimeters. Currently I’m training at the new stadium. And now a few words about it. The stadium was opened on 19th April 2012. Now this is the largest stadium in the city. It has a football pitch, 8 lane athletic track and long jump and jumps up. The stadium held sport event called „Thursdays Autumn round athletics”, in which I take part.


4 comentarios:

BiBi ANA SVK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BiBi ANA SVK said...

dear Kamila :)
when i was younger i loved doing this kind of sport too, i attended few competitions in it, so cross my fingers u can reach a great succes in it!!!!!!

TAKE CARE MY DEAR :) bibs

Pedro Fernández said...

You are very lucky of having this stadium next to you. Are you doing something for the Olimpic games?

Simonetta said...

This stadium is beautiful, I would be happy to play a game there.becouse the stadium in my city isn't very big .
bye,bye
Cristina.