ALL OF US

QUALITY LABEL PRIZE

QUALITY LABEL PRIZE
Recognition to our effort

WORKING TOGETHER

WE DON´T SLEEP just living a lot of situations!!! :)

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

SLOVAKIA, 2012 APRIL, 18th,

My pupils were working on their month work. The topic was: my favourite book. They presented it today in presence of their parents and were realy great..Their presentations were creative, funny, smart..
i´ll public video in short time..

here is just a small part of one presentation (belongs to Jojo) Do you know the book:
Horrid Henry????
It´s written by Francesca Simon and my boys love stories of this "unobidient boy" so much  :)



GREETINGS FROM SLOVAKIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TO YOU!

3 comentarios:

Simonetta said...

oh Bbi, we were sure you didn't sleep.... we're waiting for the video, now...
c u

Pedro Fernández said...

I want to get one book from this boy. Is it in English? Where can I buy it?

BiBi ANA SVK said...

dear Pedro, surely u can get this book in your country too...have a look to book-stores.. don´t forget the title - Horrid Henry..
Your little guys in school will fall in love with this book, believe me! :)