ALL OF US

QUALITY LABEL PRIZE

QUALITY LABEL PRIZE
Recognition to our effort

WORKING TOGETHER

Even teachers need heaven´s holiday...

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Probably also you know it...your days are running, but your energy is leaving..leaving..leaving...and suddenly  is gone...
then you cannot find it and it seems lost :) So days off can help you find even this missing force..
I´d like to show you one divine place in Bosna and Hercegovina, where I went to look for my "duracel-s" :)...
This week was for me without children, however teacher´s hand can be helpful other way, wherever you are...
my mind is relaxed, heart is full of God´s grace, courage to battle for the rest of school year is returned too :)

Well, let´s hardwork from Monday, I´ll join you :)
Here are some pictures from MEDZUGORIE- share my peaceful memories :)
(maybe they can serve you like possibilty where to go having rest during holiday)



1 comentarios:

Pedro Fernández said...

This is a good possibility, the problem is the money to go.