ALL OF US

QUALITY LABEL PRIZE

QUALITY LABEL PRIZE
Recognition to our effort

WORKING TOGETHER

Two new classes in El Boalo participate in the blog.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Here you have two videos about our presentations in the blog.
We are in El Boalo and third course (8 and 9 years old) as the others from our school. Altough it is the same school, we are in two different villages.
We hope you will enjoy this videos. Be sure we will participate as much as possible.
Good bye.


Untitled from Adriano on Vimeo.




Untitled from Adriano on Vimeo.

3 comentarios:

BiBi ANA SVK said...

I LOVE THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM!!!!!
cute cute cute!!!! REALLY!!!!!

let me introduce these beautiful kids to my children :)

greeeeeeeeeetings from Slovakia!!!
I LOVE YOU! :)

Pedro Fernández said...

Thank you Adriano and Boalín Students.Very creative and nice presentation.

Walter said...

Hello, I'm Walter....:)
Children... you are fantastic!
Tomorrow I'll show this video to my pupils and they will be very happy to know you.
Greetings from Italy!!!