ALL OF US

QUALITY LABEL PRIZE

QUALITY LABEL PRIZE
Recognition to our effort

WORKING TOGETHER

Turkish National Anthem

Friday, March 16, 2012

March 12, days of our country's national anthem was adopted. Organized a national competition to select the national anthem. National anthem is very important to us. We do activities in schools on 12 March. Person who writes poetry Mehmet Akif Ersoy and The music is composed Osman Zeki Üngör.(1921)
  • Fear not! For the crimson flag that proudly waves in these dawns, shall never fade,
  • Before the last fiery hearth that is ablaze within my nation burns out.

  • And that, is the star of my nation, and it will forever shine;

  • It is mine; and solely belongs to my nation.


  • Frown not, I beseech you, oh thou coy crescent,
  • But smile upon my heroic nation! Why the anger, why the rage?
  • The blood we shed for you will not be worthy otherwise;
  • For freedom is the absolute right of my God-worshipping nation.


  • SPANISH
  • No al miedo y la consternación, esta bandera carmesí nunca se desvanecerá.
  • Es el último corazón que está ardiendo por mi nación, y estamos seguros que nunca fallará.
  • Es la estrella de mi nación, brillando por siempre,
  • Es la estrella de mi nación y es mía

  • Sin ceño, creciente justa, estoy listo para morir por ti.
  • Sonríe ahora mi nación heróica, deja esta cólera,
  • para que no se vierta sangre sin estar bendita, libertad la consigna de mi nación,
  • Libertad para nosotros que adoramos a Dios, y buscamos lo correcto.

3 comentarios:

Pedro Fernández said...

I LOVE ANTHEMS. PITY THAT THE SPANISH ONE DOESN'T HAVE A OFFICIAL SCRIPT

Nursah said...

You're right. But now I have written in Spanish. I hope that translation is correct.

Pedro Fernández said...

I meant the Spanish anthem which cannot be sung because we don't have script.

The translation perfect.

See you in the videoconference.