ALL OF US

QUALITY LABEL PRIZE

QUALITY LABEL PRIZE
Recognition to our effort

WORKING TOGETHER

TEACHER´s CONFERENCE 2012 SLOVAKIA

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hello dear colleagues all over the world! :)


In Slovakia, there was a teacher´s conference (5.3.2012) in my town - Ružomberok (in the heart of Slovakia). Some famouse people had lectures with interesting topics. In one section, i presented this beautiful project (as well as one perfect project with mr. Artusa :)), telling about u, showing some your articles, videos, using some your ideas, presenting some softwares (whix u suggested and used)...
I just sending greetings from Slovakia, from people who liked this project! :)
Dear colleagues, succesful week for u (I enjoy my holidays) :) :) :) CIAOO
more pictures from conference

6 comentarios:

Pedro Fernández said...

Thank you very much for your beautiful words towards this project. I am very proud since you presented it to other teachers in Slovakia. I hope they like it and Daily News community can grow.

Thanks Bibi.

Pedro Fernández said...

What a pity, you don't have a photo with Daily News on the screen. I was looking for it... Anyway it is Great!

BiBi ANA SVK said...

Dear Pedro :) i was glad to present this your idea (i really didn´t command a photographer) :) :) :)

The woman working in eTwinning team for Slovakia, was enjoyful to hear eTwinning is not just a fiction, but real project with real people real work and real activity! :)


Greetings!!! :)

Simonetta said...

Ciao Bibiana,
you 're doing a gr8 job and I think your conference gave you satisfaction!
You're an enthusiastic person,I suppose...
ciao

Anonymous said...

Hi BiBi
Mr. Artusa says to you..... Thanks!!!
I'm really happy to work with you on these projects :):)

BiBi ANA SVK said...

thanks people :)
really glad to know u!!!!!!!!!!it makes my life more reax :)
have a nice day! :)