ALL OF US

QUALITY LABEL PRIZE

QUALITY LABEL PRIZE
Recognition to our effort

WORKING TOGETHER

NEWS ABOUT THE BLOG DESIGN and VIDEOCONFERENCES

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hello my dear partners. Along this week we have suffered the presence of publicity in the blog. By the moment I solved it, I don't know during how much time. Now the new event is that Wibbitz has changed and doesn't permit me to change the photos of the gadget we have on top right with the music of the blog. Then, If I remove it, I have to include something there and I want you to help me. I listen to possible offers, other ways or gadget that fulfils the same function in the blog or others that for you are better.
 
In a few days we'll have information about the last videoconference Spain-Slovakia. It was great!

Next week, the school Mimar Sinan will meet again with El Boalo to show how to make turkish coffee. Very kind from them!

Thank you and let's continue my dear big and little correspondants. I'm surprised with all your participation, motivation, and enthusiasm.

5 comentarios:

Hülya Kandemir said...

All activities are fun. Students will learn a lot by living everything. This is great.

Simonetta said...

gracias Pedro...
¿què hiciste por lo de Comenius?

Pedro Fernández said...

Simonetta. We are waiting for the Comenius answer. They have till July to say if our project is accepted or not. Let's wait and see if we are lucky.

Simonetta said...

Good luck then, suerte!!!

BiBi ANA SVK said...

YES, was really GREAT! :) i ´d like to meet more as lovely children as spanishes are :P :)
I ´ll declarate this experience over video - in short time!!!! :)
and i cannot wait to do it more often and over and over!!!! :)