ALL OF US

QUALITY LABEL PRIZE

QUALITY LABEL PRIZE
Recognition to our effort

WORKING TOGETHER

Interview:))

Monday, March 12, 2012

We did interview with our Headmaster Mr. Mirosław Jardanowski.

1 . What school subject did you like most and which least ?
-    I liked most Maths and Physical Education . So minimum of chemistry .
2 . Do you like your work ?
-    Yes , I very like .
3 . What is your favourite animal ?
-    My favourite animal is a cat .
4 . What subject does you teach ?
-    I teach domestic science( technical classes) .
5 . What is your favourite food ?
-    My favourite food is tenderloin in mushroom sauce and dumplings with cabbage and mushrooms .
6 . Does your work is easy ?
-    No , my work isn’ t easy . Because I have a lot of things .
7 . What sport does your like most ?
-    I like most football and tennis .
8 . How many years has you been the director of the school ?
-    I ‘ m the head – teacher for nine years .
9 . What animal does you like most ?
-    My favourite animal is a cat , because I have got a cat in my home .
10 .Where did you spend I best holiday ?
-    I was in Krakow .
Kamila Olender&
Bartosz Kujawa

2 comentarios:

Alev İşçi said...

Have a nice work. We give it a shot.

Pedro Fernández said...

I don't know what Alev meant with this comment "give it a shot", but I imagine something good.

Anyway, nice to meet you Mr. Miroslaw.