ALL OF US

QUALITY LABEL PRIZE

QUALITY LABEL PRIZE
Recognition to our effort

WORKING TOGETHER

Football semi-finals at the 10th Primary School of Peristeri

Friday, March 30, 2012

The semi-finals were held between C2 and E2 class. Each team have seven players. There were two referees who wore yellow tshirts. The C2 class wore orange tshirts and E2 wore blue. E2 class won, the final score was seven to one.
Below you can see scenes from the football semi-finals.



Very soon we will inform you about the final which will be held between E2 and F2 class.

3 comentarios:

Pedro Fernández said...

Very good game for the two teams. I was surprised! I love football and my students also. Now we are on holidays, Easter holidays, but the next week I'll show them the semifinal and the final game. I'm anxious to see who is the final winner.

bye

Walter said...

Evangelia, soccer transfer market is opened in your school?
I need one of your students (number 13 - C2 class) for my team... :):)
Congratulations to all those children, I like their enthusiasm.
We expect to see the final. I will be E2 Class supporter... they have “la maglia azzurra”!
Ciao

Petraki Evangelia said...

Thank you Pedro,
my students are very happy about your comments :) We are sending to you and your students our best wishes for your holidays!

Walter, today I told to my student Ntinos (number 13 - C2 class) about your proposal! He was surprised! I think he is ready to leave Athens and travel to Milan to play for your school! The only requirement from Ntinos is to travel with his friend Gerasimos (number 14)! So, you'll have 2 players from Greece for your team :)

ciao!