ALL OF US

QUALITY LABEL PRIZE

QUALITY LABEL PRIZE
Recognition to our effort

WORKING TOGETHER

AnYbOdY fOr CoNfErEnCe?

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is there anybody who can  share his time with my children???
I love your conferences and searxing for conference with my 4-graders..
don´t u fancy anybodyy????????????????
I and my children - we will be veeeeery glad to know u, see u and talk to uu...
plllllllllllllllllllllls, let me know if somebody really wanna to improve children´s english this way.

THANK U, have a nice rest of the work-week :)
Regards, SLOVAKIA

5 comentarios:

Pedro Fernández said...

Of course. Spain offered you two weeks ago, so when you want we can do it.

For me a conference is a really good context for the children to live what a foreign language is and implies.

We accept your request.

BiBi ANA SVK said...

pedroooooooooo..but i answered uuu and agreed! :)
was your turn :) i was waiting..just then i tought u have to be bussy, cos i see that to be in conferences every week has to be hard for u..so let me know more :)

Pedro Fernández said...

I'm sorry then, ups. jejeje. Yes, I was a bit busy. Less now.

We are talking about jobs in class. Do you think this can be motivating for them? Do you want to speak about something?

Of course, they have to introduce each other befor talking about anything else.

The next week it will be fine for me.

BiBi ANA SVK said...

u r joking, arn´t u? :) :) :)
before u wanted topic about town and citizens :)ajajaj!!!!!
just let´s make a deal in 2 weeks..cos we have holidays next week :) :) :)
is it a rule "xangeable" men??? :P :)

Pedro Fernández said...

JAJAJA. YES, I THINK THEY HAVE TO SPEAK AS THEY WANT, AND ABOUT WHATEVER THEY WANT. THE PROBLEM WITH MY STUDENTS IS THAT IF I DON'T GIVE THEM A TOPIC AND A FEW QUESTIONS, THEY DON'T SPEAK A LOT TILL THE FIFTH MINUTE.

IN 2 WEEKS FOR ME IS PERFECT.